Our excellent catering team provides a wide choice of nutritionally balanced meals.
Lunches are £2 per day for those not receiving free school meals. Pupils may also bring a packed lunch if they wish.
Pupils in Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 receive a free school meal each day. This is funded by the government (Universal Free School Meals).
Free School Meals – Eligibility
To apply for free school meals for your child, you must live in Newcastle and be receiving one of the following qualifying benefits:
- Income Support
- Income-Based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income-Related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Child Tax Credit, provided you are not entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual income as assessed by the Inland Revenue that does not exceed £16,190
- Guarantee element of Pension Credit
Children of families who receive Income Support or Income-Based Jobseeker’s Allowance are also entitled to receive free school meals.